Friday, June 30, 2006

Baby on the way!

18 weeks

25 weeks


26 weeks

29 weeks


31 weeks



37.5 weeks

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so f-c-ing sexy mum, love the last pic I want my hand in your panties playing with your lovely hard clit and finger f-c-ing you, hearing you moan and groan, grabbing my rock hard c--k, rubbing it and telling me how much you wish I could f--k your sweet c--t, then you take it in your mouth and suck it like a good girl should, I blow a lovely big load and you swallow giving baby the first taste of man juice, don't worry mum if daddy does his job properly their will be lots more , I go back to fingering your c--t, pull your panties aside at the back and gently push my c--k in your ass crack, you are not sure at first and say no not in the arse but your wet c--t is saying yes so I push in and your sphincter pops and my c--k is in your arse, you squeal to start but soon start pushing back to meet my thrusts, now my c==k is f-c-ing your arse and my fingers f-c-ing your c--t, " mmmmmmm yes come on f--k my c--t get your fingers deep I wish your c--k was in my c--t, it feels so good in my arse taking my anal cherry, f--k my arse good and give me your man juice" we f--k really good and I blow in your arse and watch it dripping out, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm such a good f--k mum I hope baby enjoyed it too, love to c--t f--k you soon and let baby watch

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home